I have an interest in the manga style of drawing and as a result am looking at what books are available for learning how to do it. Currently I have a list of a few books on drawing manga.
- Manga for Dummies - a very comprehensive looking guide (432 pages), covering many aspects of manga creation, from tools to characters, story and scenery
- The Art of Drawing Manga - a shorter book (144 pages) than the Dummies one, available in full colous
- Step-By-Step Manga - by the same author of the previous book, very short (64 pages), targeted at younger audience and consists of various characters and how they were designed
- Draw Your Own Manga: All the Basics - a book apparently used at the Tokyo Animation College. Details the steps made in creating a manga in a manga illustrated format
- The Monster Book of Manga - a long book (384 pages) with many different styles, not really for an absolute beginner, more for reference